Tuesday, January 10, 2023

ARE YOU WHAT YOU EAT? A DAMNING QUESTION!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #011023-1015                             January 10, 2023

ARE YOU WHAT YOU EAT?

Westerners are so picky about what they eat.

It's a wonder just how conditioned culinary tastes are here in the west.  Westerners have no problem eating 'ugly animals' such as cows, pigs, and chickens.  Buffalo and Ostrich have recently entered the list of edibles, but again ... they're ugly!

God forbid we ever eat 'cute' animals!

I've lived all around the world and my passport looks like a big city phone directory, what with all the added paged I've needed.  I've eaten all kinds of food that, while commonplace in the east, is frowned on in the west.  You'll certainly find my own tastes repugnant because unlike you, I eat 'cute' animals.

What the hell!  People in the west really need to get a handle on reality when it comes to what they eat.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment