Sunday, January 8, 2023

MY VEGAN ENCOUNTER OF THE CRAZIEST KIND!

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #010823-1313                             January 8, 2023


VEGAN ENCOUNTER OF THE WORST KIND

The cult of Veganism is a hard one to fathom

When encountering Vegans, one gets the sense that somehow this person [Vegan] has just left the gangplank of a spaceship.  So woefully yet willingly ignorant are they when it comes to nutrition that it's impossible to list their faults and foibles in less than an hour at best, years at worst.

This is a replay of an encounter I had with a Vegan a few years ago.  What happened is so typical of the zealots affiliated with cults such as Veganism and PETA.  Oh my, I fear I've offended someone here.  Well, that's okay because I'm not in a position to treat or advise the narrow and close-minded minions of such cults.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment