Monday, May 3, 2021

BIDEN'S PURGE OF THE MILITARY HAS BEGUN!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 355                                 May 4, 2021

 


A MAX ALLEN REPORT

THE PURGE OF OUR MILITARY HAS BEGUN

THE ‘ BIDEN BOOT’

By Max Allen

Over the past months of the Biden presidency we have seen an unusual purge in our military, especially in the Marine Corps which, already facing a reduction in force of 12,000 men, is also facing the great purge of 2021.

Our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and the guardians of our shores have long been a bastion of freedom.  Among the ranks of the military are millions of patriots; men and women who love their country dearly.  Having sworn oaths to protect and defend against all enemies both foreign and domestic, they have held our country together for over a hundred years.

This seems to be on the way out now as Lyin’ Biden has given orders to the general staff to purge patriots from the ranks.  Anyone with obvious patriotic leanings [a strong love of country] is being labelled ‘White Supremacist’ or ‘Radical Right’ and as such unfit for military service.  That’s right; if you love your country and are serving in the military you probably ought to be very quiet about it our you could be next.  You could receive ‘The Biden Boot’.

Max Allen Media reached out to active military men and women in the Marines and what we found was alarming.  About a million phone calls [well, okay, not a ‘million’ but hundreds] we heard military officers and enlisted tell us tales of horror in this regard.  In every case, they seem to rhyme with a fatalistic tone:

Colonel John Doe, USMC:  I’m under extreme pressure to wash out anyone with a patriotic bent.  I’m watching men and women with 10 and 15 years in the Corps get ‘the boot’ simply because he or she has expressed a deep love of God and country.  I’m getting ready to retire because it just isn’t fair.  There’s nothing more that I can do from within the Corps.  I’m just outranked and outnumbered.  I weep for my country, and especially my Corps.”

Master Sgt. Jane Doe, USMC:  I enlisted after 911 and wanted to give something back to my country.  I’m doing a good job and want to continue to do a good job but it’s getting near impossible.  I’m watching men and women under my command get washed out for the dumbest of reasons.  It seems if they’re openly Christian or Jew [some of my best people] their patriotism is being used as a club and turned against them.  These good men and women are being labelled ‘subversive’ and being processed out.  It’s wrong.  I plan on taking early retirement because I just can’t watch, and there’s nothing I can do from within the Corps.  When I get out, watch out!

These scary comments tell me that we are facing a double-whammy here as we are not only losing folks for reasons of being patriotic, but we have experienced, trained, valiant officers and enlisted resigning and retiring because of their acute frustration.  We’re losing men and women from service as short as a year and as long as 29 years.

What will we do when our patriotic, courageous, skilled, and experienced people are no longer there to serve?  Who will replace them?

Who replaces them is even scarier than who we are losing.  Today’s young are being trained to be the ‘jack booted thugs’ of the government.  The men and women who simply wanted to give back to their country are being replaced by thugs, morons, and those with a true ‘Gestapo Mentality’.

In past, members of our military have been our protectors against enemies both foreign and domestic, but more and more are being trained to ‘follow orders’ and to be prepared to control and subjugate the American People when the time comes.  And it is coming!

There was a time when, asked if they would take up arms against the American Citizens, almost every Marine, Soldier, Sailor, or Airman would answer with a resounding, “NO!  This is fast fading as the once status quo in military dedication to the people who pay them.  More and more people in our military are showing a willingness to face off with the ‘civilian’ populace and to do whatever they are told in order to fulfill the goals and vision of an increasingly dictatorial and fascist government.

What’s alarming as well is the speed with which the mindset of our military is being reshaped, reformed, and forged into the Nazi ‘Jack boot mentality’ we must be prepared to face.  More and more young and even older men and women are ‘seeing the necessity’ of one day taking arms against the American People in order to serve the will of their masters in Washington.

From their barricaded, barbed wired, heavily guarded bunker formerly known as the White House the forces of evil have gathered and are working daily to subjugate and bring us all into compliance with their own Hitlerian Vision.

As a United States Marine I weep for my country.  I pray for my country.  I am prepared to defend my country “against all enemies foreign and domestic.”

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment