Saturday, May 1, 2021

SOLITUDE

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 348                                 May 1, 2021

 


SOLITUDE

The sage says, “Solitude feeds the soul.”  In this he could not be more correct.  We all need solitude from time to time.  Whether it be a weekend in the mountains or an hour alone in your car, solitude can be a man’s greatest comfort and most staunch ally.  Seek solitude the very next time you are troubled or confused.  You’ll be pleased.

Pray for one another, pray for me.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment