Tuesday, May 11, 2021

IDAHO DOES NOT WANT US DRIVING HYBRID OR ELECTRIC CARS. THEY MAKE IT CLEAR EVERY YEAR!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 372                                 May 12, 2021
 
                                WHY PUNISH ME FOR HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT?
 
This is a question asked by many thousands of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles in the State of Idaho.  It's shameful that vehicle registration of these eco-friendly vehicles is literally doubled!  If the state is trying to keep people out of electric and hybrid cars they couldn't be doing it in any more effective a way.
 
I am quietly looking around for an economical gasoline or propane car since the state has chosen to punish me for being responsible.  Idaho will gladly reward me if I buy a diesel or gasoline car because it's clear from this video they don't want us driving them.
 
I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment