Sunday, May 23, 2021

MAX TAKES A POKE AT THE WOKE

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 395                                 May 24, 2021
 

MAX TAKES A POKE AT THE WOKE

Buy “Eyes on China” by Max Allen at Amazon.com

Sometimes you just get fed up and have to blow off a little steam.  That’s exactly what I’m doing here.  Today’s ‘woke’ culture has me fed-up to here [my hand slices across my forehead in a knife edge stance] as I hear and watch and even experience the extremely ‘woke’ jackasses from sea to shining sea.

What is ‘Woke’?  In short it is: “those following and purporting social justice and racial just matters as being of paramount importance in their lives.”  This pretty well covers your Black Lives Matter A-Holes, your Antifa Terrorists, and the executives of large firms such as Delta Airlines, Coca Cola, and far too many to have any real say in matters political or social.

That’s all.  I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment