Thursday, December 30, 2021

A SHORT ONE BUT A GOOD ONE ANYWAY.

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 992a                December 30, 2021
 

TONIGHT’S SHOW WAS A LITTLE SHORTER

Due to technical difficulties this show was cut short.

Not that it really matters because there was absolutely no live response to tonight’s show.  When we had a minor hiccup in the data stream I took that opportunity to end the show.  I will no longer do 2 or 3 part shows.  If the data stream or other event cuts me off I’ll just take it as ‘a sign’ and shut down.

Click here for a fairly good show: https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/358428499425060

I hope to see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment