Thursday, December 2, 2021

MAX ALLEN LIVE 12/02/21 UPSET SOME FOLKS

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume: Promo                       December 2, 2021

A CONTROVERSIAL WEBCAST LAST NIGHT

Yesterday proved you can’t please all the people all the time

It was an interest webcast with typed commentary, but no phone calls.  I think that’s probably because my article on ‘Tattoo Nation’ bothered so many folks, especially those with more than a few tattoos.  As I explained in the webcast, I don’t demand that anyone agree with me.  But, when the science supports one side against another there is always a clear winner.

Watch the webcast of Thursday, December 2, 2021.

Click here: https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/933274893969284

There you go.  I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

3 comments:

  1. See the Movie Ghosts of Mars, and one will get a better prospective of tattooing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They Movie Ghosts of Mars will contextualize and prespectivize what really motivates body tattooing and piercing.

    ReplyDelete