Monday, January 10, 2022

COMPLACENCE KILLS!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 1005                January 12, 2022
 

COMPLACENCE KILLS!

Many today don’t deserve citizenship!  Let’s take it back!

This ‘eat, drink, and be merry’ attitude that so many show is no different than putting loaded guns in their mouths.  You know who I am talking to here.  You, the people who would rather sit on your asses, not vote, not object to or support current events.

I ran into such a lemming at the gym the other day, a thoroughly naïve and literally stupid truck driver.  I know intelligent truck drivers and have many trucker friends who subscribe to The Max Allen Report.  I have never met one like this jerk and frankly, meeting him was more than a little bit scary.

This derelict dirt-bag has no idea who the Lieutenant Governor of his state is.  When I mentioned her name he drew a blank.  This ‘Dumbo’ didn’t know who the Vice President is, and wasn’t entirely clear on Joe Biden.  My God, this sounds like a fantasy but it’s real!

How many non-voting, non-participating, non-sequitur, irrelevant, and idiotic people are out there?  It scares me to think that anyone could be as thoroughly mindless as this knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, hairy palmed, double-digit I.Q., slack-jawed -gawker are out there.  Like a disease they infect the general population and, in my opinion, should be relieved of their citizenship!

When anyone so abandons the responsibilities of their citizenship, they don’t deserve it!

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment