Monday, January 24, 2022

DOROTHY MOON FOR SECRETARY OF STATE

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 1028                              January 25, 2022
 

ON THE 3RD OF FEBRUARY … DOROTHY MOON!

Candidate for Secretary of State, Dorothy Moon

Dorothy will be our call-in guest on the facebook live webcast, “Max Allen Live” from 7 ~ 7:30pm.  That’s Thursday, the 3rd of February.  This is a great chance to get to know a little more about the woman who would be Idaho’s Secretary of State.  I have the first question, “What are the duties of this office?

I’m sure you have questions too.  Message us on facebook and let’s find out everything there is to know.  Dorothy and I look forward to chatting with you.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment