Thursday, December 1, 2022

NOBODY KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY THEY KEEP. THAT APPLIES TO PRESIDENTS AND TO YOU AS WELL.

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #120122-1706                             December 1, 2022

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!

President Trump's questionable guest

President Trump invited Kanye West to dinner at Mar a Lago and allowed him to bring along a few friends.  President Trump isn't in the habit of running background investigations on everybody who comes through his door, but you'd think that's what Republicans, Democrats, and the Demons of the press seem to demand.

Click the link and see what you think: https://nypost.com/2022/11/27/trump-slammed-by-fellow-republicans-for-kanye-west-dinner/

Let's see, "Good morning, Grandma, I haven't seen you in almost a year.  What are you doing coming over like this?  I haven't had a chance to update your social profile.  I'll need a while to comb through your social media before I dare let anyone see us together."

How about this?  "Son, it's been months, hasn't it?  College must be very time consuming for you, I am sure.  Now, about coming home for Christmas; I'm not so sure really.  I know you promised your roommate he could join you for Christmas, but I haven't had a chance to run a background check and search social media.  I'm afraid I can't have you over this Christmas.  It might not look good for us, and you know how people think."

Back to the issue at hand.  Kanye brought along a few guests and among them was Nick Fuentes, accused 'Holocaust Denier' and 'White Supremacist'.  Oh horrors!  The media and other jackasses at large are implying that President Trump personally invited Mr. Fuentes.  The fact is that Donald doesn't even know this guy and had never heard of him before his arrival and the ensuing press explosion.

It's clear that this is just another baseless hatchet-job by the Liberal Press, Marxist Democrats, and Turncoat Republicans.  Only the truly naive pay any attention to the incredibly judgmental and postured opinions being slung around.

The press relies on clichés and reinvention of the language, always on the prowl for more woke political correctness.  To hear them cry and whine, being a 'Holocaust Denier' should be a crime punishable by death.  To hear them bitch and moan you'd would think the very presence of Mr. Fuentes puts everyone ... I mean the whole world ... in danger.

Okay, so the man has some whacked-out ideas and off-the wall opinions, but I thought the Constitution guaranteed one's right to freedom of thought and belief.  Well, screw the Constitution!  That's what this vast conspiracy of mind control would have you believe.  As for me, they can all burn in Hell.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment