Sunday, December 4, 2022

WHERE OH WHERE HAS MY LITTLE COW GONE?

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #120422-1030                             December 4, 2022

THE EURIMBULA & THE ZEUS HERD

Things have gone wrong, horribly wrong

Mine is not mere supposition as it has become obvious things have gone horribly wrong here.  What little communication I have received this week is hardly worth a story, but I have promised to release virtually everything I have as far as data is concerned.  The folks there promised to cooperate with me and at the same time they have shut off virtually all communication.

I am going to release a sample of this information now; in hopes the folks caring for the Zeus Herd will get their acts together and continue to cooperate with me, here at Max Allen Media.

A trusted source at the Eurimbula has revealed that at 0000 hours GMT December 1st, the Cocoon holding what has become of the Zeus heifers-child was found to be empty.  What had weighed nearly 250lb only a day earlier now weighs a scant 38lb.  The fissures and cracks are not completely through the shell, meaning nothing got in or out that way.

Suspect are the 'North~South' apertures at each end of the cocoon.  Dr. Subramanian said in his last phone call, "It is gone, and I don't know where.  The apertures at each end of the cocoon are nearly 8 inches in diameter, having expanded more radically in recent weeks.  I inserted a camera into the cocoon, and it is empty, save only a lining within the inner wall, similar in appearance to mother of pearl.  Again, I am at a loss and am not yet ready to open this cocoon.”

I too am at a loss but will try to report weekly, as I have done these many months, on events surrounding this increasingly bizarre story.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment