Tuesday, June 8, 2021

INFLATION HITS HK PARKING SPACES

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 449                                 June 9, 2021

 

HONG KONG PARKING SPACE SELLS FOR $1.3M

See Alec MacLeod’s books at Amazon.com

When I lived in China the cost of parking spaces was running about $30K to $40K in my neighbourhood in the city of Anshan.  I thought that outrageous until I saw this:

Dateline Hong Kong – A parking space in a posh neighbourhood here just sold for $1.3M!  That’s a new world record!  Back in 2019 a space here sold for only $969,000!  Inflation?

Click here:  https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2021/06/04/Hong-Kong-parking-space-worlds-most-expensive/1241622839594/

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment