Saturday, October 23, 2021

A CHAT WITH THE MAYOR OF GARDEN CITY, ID

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume:878                               October 23, 2021
 

AN HOUR WITH THE MAYOR

          Mayor John Evans spends an hour with me and I learnt a lot.

This was our facebook webcast of October 22, 2021 in which I had a chance to hear from the Honourable John Evans, Mayor of my adopted home, Garden City.  Garden City is an ‘edge city’ bordering Boise, Eagle, and other areas.  We are small, numbering about 12,000 souls, but vibrant and live good lives here.

Click here for Max & The Mayor: https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/1362164780869626/

The insights gained in this interview are awesome.  As always, the guest is the star.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment