Saturday, October 23, 2021

ALEC BALDWIN IGNORED #1 GUN SAFETY RULE!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume:879                               October 24, 2021
 

BALDWIN IGNORED THE #1 RULE OF GUN SAFETY

Complete lack of either training or regard led to this tragedy

Now, when I was a little boy I was taught how to fire a rifle and a pistol.  I was repeatedly warned of the dangers of mishandling a firearm.  Never believe your gun isn’t loaded.” my grandfather would say.  Never point a gun at anyone you aren’t ready to kill.” he also said.

In short, “It’s a gun, not a toy.” is what I would remind everyone of.  When Alec Baldwin was handed a gun by one of the directors, he was told this was a ‘cold’ firearm.  Cold’ means ‘unloaded’.  Alec, on the other hand, should have inspected the weapon to see that it was ‘cold’.  He did not.  Furthermore he pointed the gun in directions not called for on the set, but simply through nonchalant ignorance.

I think that Mr. Baldwin and all of Hollywood have learnt a very valuable and expensive lesson here.  In closing I ask this question, “Who is responsible for live ammunition to be on the set in the first place?  Yes, Alec was ignorant and behaved stupidly, but his is not so much a criminal offence as it is a ‘An act of stupidity.’  Find out who’s responsible for this and file charges.  Hollywood will not learn its lesson unless it has to pay, and pay dearly.

Click here: https://nypost.com/2021/10/23/baldwin-ignored-no-1-rule-of-gun-safety-hollywood-weapons-expert/

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment