Friday, October 15, 2021

YOUR CHILD'S EDUCATION IS YOUR CHOICE!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume: 857                               October 16, 2021
 

CHOOSE YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION

A broad-based look at your options in sending children to school

When my car needs attention I choose to take it to the dealer.  The dealer’s mechanics will make recommendations as to what should be done to my car, and offer me options.  The same goes with any services I contract with.  From my mechanic to my doctor, I enjoy the choices and options offered me.  My car is very important to me, and I take very special care of it.

When my child needs an education, and if I choose to send her to a government school, it’s a very different experience.  The school’s principal and teachers offer no options and tell me exactly what my child will be taught, whether I like it or not.  They will dictate all aspects of my little girl’s life for 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week.  Their mission is to indoctrinate and ‘craft a better citizen’ from my daughter.  I am offered no options and damned few choices.

For these reasons, my daughter attends a private school where my wishes are honoured.  Her school strives to educate rather than indoctrinate my precious little girl.  My daughter is very important to me, and I take very special care of her.

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment