Monday, October 25, 2021

GET READY FOR MAX & THE MAYOR PART 2

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume:881b                               October 25, 2021
 

GET READY FOR MAX & THE MAYOR 2

Back by popular demand, another chat with the mayor.

Back on the 22nd we had an awesome show where we discussed everything under the sun and as relates to Garden City, Idaho.  I was chatting with Mayor John Evans, the mayor of Garden City, and I learnt a great deal about my newly adopted home.

We had a great caller and great feedback from those typing various and sundry facts, questions, and compliments.  Overall, this was a fun and educational time.

Well guess what?  We’re gonna do it again!  Yep, on Friday, October 29, we’re gonna do it again and I look forward to more questions, comments, and compliments.  I love those compliments [muted laughter] and just can’t wait for it.

Remember to go to facebook and enter “Max Allen Live” in the search box.  You’ve gotta have a facebook account to participate, but if you don’t this will be posted and the post will be available through other engines such as www.rumble.com by entering ‘Max Allen Live’ and on my home page at www.maxallenshow.com

I’m Max, and I hope to see ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment