Tuesday, August 31, 2021

I’VE GOT A FRIEND … AND I AM A FRIEND

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 718                                September 1, 2021
 

I’VE GOT A FRIEND … AND I AM A FRIEND

Friendship is a rare and precious thing.

A friend is someone rare and very special.  I have a few ‘friends’ in my life, and cherish them.  Of course, my greatest and ‘Best’ friend would be my loving wife.

A friend listens, considers, discusses, and advises in any area of discussion.  A friend always has a listening ear, and knows that I do too.  A friend is a ‘buddy’ and freely discusses pretty much any topic, not being flustered if we don’t agree on everything.

When I need help, I can phone my friend and there will be help.  A friend is loyal above all else.

I have a few friends, and they have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment