Saturday, August 7, 2021

'MOM & POP' SMALL BUSINESS AT ITS BEST!

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 639                                August 8, 2021
 
 I WAS OUT TO GET A BATTERY FOR MY WATCH

'MOM & POP' SMALL BUSINESS AT ITS BEST!

I was out to find a battery for my watch, and I went to a new shop in Garden City, Idaho to get it done.  The store is called Batteries Plus and is located at 6740 North Glenwood in that little shopping center, the same one with D&B Supply.  Now let me tell you … I’ve never seen so many batteries of every shape, colour, and purpose under the rainbow.

I met Tom and Don, the guys running the place, and while I waited for my watch battery to be installed, I witnessed some absolutely outstanding customer service as others came in.  I’m not gonna be specific, but these guys really are ‘joe lunch box’ in every sense of the word.

I got a little tour of the store and the back room where they work minor miracles with anything that takes a battery or a bulb or even looks like a mobile phone or a tablet.  In fact, they do repair mobile phones and tablets.  Hell, if whatever you have takes batteries or bulbs they’ve probably got your number.

This is not a paid solicitation and I offer it just because these guys really rock!  I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!
 
P.S.  Look for maxallenshow also on Rumble.com

No comments:

Post a Comment