Sunday, October 30, 2022

* * * * WITH ZEUS, "IS NO MOOS GOOD MOOS?" * * * *

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

Volume #103022-1145                             October 30, 2022

IS NO NEWS GOOD NEWS?

My sources have dried up literally overnight

Zeus and his mob in the Eurimbula National Park are now beneath a cloak of secrecy.  I've managed to cooperate with local authorities and, up until now, we've struck a healthy balance.  This may have changed ... and only time will tell.

I've been unable to contact any of my people.  From Dr. Subramanian and his nurses right down to the 'hands' who work the facility and have cared for the cows, all have gone silent.  Trying to reach them is almost like cracking some top-secret code.

I've nothing to tell you this week, and frankly I expected information to dry up long before now.  I will look upon this with the hopeful confidence that more information will come to light ... by hook or by crook.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess, in a lighter note ...

"No moos is good moos."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment