Monday, February 1, 2021

A WEED OF EVIL IN THE GARDEN OF PEACE

 ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 131                                 February 2, 2021
 
THE WEEDS OF CHAOS
 

Chaos abounds and the evil to which it gives birth.  Always evil and designing men and women seek to keep not only society at large, but ourselves, in a state of chaos.  Chaos is best defined by Doel Cam Nai, “Chaos is a weed of evil in the garden of peace.”  From this we must realize that there can be no peace or contentment where there is even a seed of evil.

In prayer and supplication to your God, that peace and contentment can be had.  It’s free.  What’s wrong with that?

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

YouTube: Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment