Wednesday, February 24, 2021

GENTLENESS ... STRENGTH HARNESSED

 ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 180                                 February 25, 2021
 

THE STRENGTH OF GENTLENESS

When we think of gentleness, we think of many things and people in our lives and in our past.  Through the lessons of time and sage wisdom we have learned that gentleness if far more potent than strength.

In fact, gentleness is the greatest form of strength.  In the words of Doel Cam Nai, “True gentleness is strength harnessed.  It is the moving force behind true strength, and not bravado.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment