Thursday, February 11, 2021

SOCIAL JUSTICE SYRUP

 ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 153                                 February 12, 2021
 

SOCIAL JUSTICE SYRUP

So how about this … We know that the social justice warriors behind Aunt Jemima baking products had to come up with a more ‘woke’ name.  They had to come up with something that didn’t offend a few thin-skinned people [or so they thought].

Well here we go, they’ve changed the name from Aunt Jemima to [you’re gonna love this] to Pearl Milling Company.  Pearl Milling?  What’re you milling?  I don’t understand.  Do you mill … do you mill syrup?  Do you mill pancake mix?  I, I guess not.

And they’re getting hit right, left, and centre by people like me; Americans.  And who are saying, “Look.  Go to Log Cabin.  Go to Mrs. Butterworth and just to hell with them [the makers of Pearl Milling Company] let them rot.  Let ‘em rot in the hole that they’ve made”.

It sounds like a rock quarry.  Ya know, I mean think about it.  Pearl Milling Company sounds like a place where Fred Flintstone works on the nose of a dinosaur.  C’mon guys!  Social justice warrior … my ass!

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment