Wednesday, February 17, 2021

TO DO GOOD

 

  ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 165                                 February 18, 2021
 

TO DO GOOD

The Sage says, “Omission of Good is Commission of Evil.”  In this he reminds us that we, as Children of God, are required to intervene whenever we witness evil.  Our interventions vary according to our abilities, our faith, and our willingness.  Those who omit good commit evil through their own abstinence, cowardice, or ignorance.  Do good.  Follow your God in all ways at your disposal.  Pray for additional ways.  Do good always.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment