Wednesday, February 24, 2021

LONG SUFFERING: CORNERSTONE OF CHARACTER

 ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 177                                 February 24, 2021
 

LONG SUFFERING

In the words of the Sage, Doel Cam Nai: “Long suffering is the cornerstone of character.  Our patience over time is our long suffering.  This seems in very short supply today with the ‘me, now’ generation in full bloom.  It is said that good things come to he who waits, and this is as true as any statement ever made by man.

Trust in your God.  Study, Analyze, Wait, and Pray.  Your long suffering will be rewarded.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment