Thursday, February 11, 2021

HOW CAN THIS CUBAN HATE AMERICA SO MUCH?

 ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 151                                 February 11, 2021
 

CUBAN HATES AMERICA

So there ya go.  Mark ‘I hate America’ Cuban.  Mark ‘Communist’ Cuban.  Mark ‘I’ve no respect for the people of this country’ Cuban: Owner of the Dallas Mavericks basketball team. [This is for you, Cuban]

Well I’m excited as Hell to see that you [Mark Cuban] have had to backtrack on your policy to ‘not’ play the national anthem at games.  When you said you weren’t gonna play it the NBA [National Basketball Association] said, “Well, were kinda namby pamby, that’s okay.”

But all Hell broke loose around the country.  People like me.  People like everybody; Americans sad, “How dare you!  And the NBA grew a pair and said, “You gotta do it!  So now you’re doin’ it.  You [Mark Cuban] and I know if it wasn’t for the public and then the pressure of the NBA … You hate that song.  When that song plays it just makes you so angry inside because you hate everything we stand for.

Well Mr. Cuban, we hate everything you stand for!

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment