Thursday, February 25, 2021

GOODNESS: A FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 183                                 February 26, 2021
 

GOODNESS

Goodness is the manifestation of a kindly soul.” – Doel Cam Nai.  Goodness resides within all of us as a product either ready to be made, being made, or hiding within the darkest corners of our soul.

To be good is to demonstrate goodness.  When we do so, it shows that our soul is kindly.  Let us release our souls today.  Let us become kinder and kinder that we might manifest the goodness within us.

Pray, meditate, and practice.  In these three things will Goodness not only benefit others, but ourselves as well.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment