Tuesday, February 16, 2021

FRIENDSHIP

  ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 162                                 February 17, 2021
 

FRIENDSHIP

The sage says, “A friend is one who shares your success as well as your failure, your joy and your sadness.  A friend is forever by your side.”  When we look at friendship in this light, it may bring many of us to search our souls and perhaps redefine many friendships.  With true friends, it’s not the quantity but rather the quality which makes all the difference.  Aristotle said, “What is a friend?  A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

YouTube: ‘Doel Cam Nai’

No comments:

Post a Comment