Wednesday, July 13, 2022

* Max at Midday with guest: Ron James of MUFON *

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume # 07132022-1218                                July 13, 2022

MAX AT MIDDAY: WEIRD WEDNESDAY

An awesome chat with Ron James of MUFON [Mutual UFO Network]

It was a terrific show with Ron James on the phone.  I learned a great deal about a subject I thought I already understood.  We covered aspects of Unidentified Flying Objects that were both fascinating and even a little bit frightening.  I hope you enjoy the show.  Click the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/max.allen.73700136/videos/735526057678327/

Keep your eyes on the skies folks because there's a whole lot more than clouds out there!

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

P.S.  You can also link to www.mufon.com for a whole lot more on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment