Thursday, September 22, 2022

UNDER SEIGE. IS IT TOO LATE TO SAVE AMERICA?

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume #092222-1315                              September 22, 2022

THE INVASION OF ILLEGALS

They're everywhere.  We're a nation under seige.

As one illegal alien said to me, "We are too many, too strong, and growing every day.  You cannot stop it because we are taking over."  Is it too late?  Have we dragged our heels long enough that there are between 20 and 40 million illegals in our country?  Have we lost our country to illegal invaders?

--------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS WHERE I JUST HAD TO BITCH!

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

P.S. When an illegal alien can brag on his illegality, to my face, and get away with it there's nowhere else to go but here.  Illegals get equal quality or better medical care, education right through college, housing, food, utilities, and a small stipend!  WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

No comments:

Post a Comment