Saturday, September 3, 2022

* * * * * RIDDLED WITH C.R.S. * * * * *

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume #09032022-1525                              September 3, 2022

RIDDLED WITH CRS

We of short memories salute you!

 

Riddled with CRS [Can't Remember Stuff] Short memories are growing ever shorter.  Maybe it's in the water, I really don't know.  That's probably because if I did, I've already forgotten.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice on the same day, then shame on me.  I guess I just can't remember any further back.  Well, if you're gonna fool me again, wait a week or two, will you?  I mean, I don't like to get angry about it so it's easier if I just can't remember.

------------------------------------------------------------

We've increasingly limited memories.

------------------------------------------------------------

Take a look at politician promises.  From school board to city council to state representatives and senators, to governors and even to president, politicians rely on our increasingly short memories.  Their plans, promises, and pledges are carefully sculpted and crafted so as to give us, the unthinking and short-of-memory, plenty of  time to forget what they've said.  Actually, it seems to be working.  What was I just talking about?

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment