Tuesday, March 16, 2021

ABORTION

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 231                                 March 17, 2021
 

ABORTION

The sage says, “Life is a beautiful flower in the garden of creation.  We must value, cherish, and protect that most precious and miraculous of gifts.”  There is no more to be added except that the killing of those still in the womb is a most heinous and sacrilegious act.  The unborn are the most vulnerable, innocent, and precious of all humanity, and to slaughter them is to slaughter God.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment