Wednesday, March 24, 2021

GREED

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 251                                 March 25, 2021
 

GREED

The sage says, “Greed poisons the soul for it is without end and never satisfied.”   The greedy are guilty of a great and terrible sin.  Their wants will never be satisfied.  Always there will be someone or something which they crave.  The Greedy are without shame or morals and will do anything and everything in their hopeless quest for satisfaction.

Pray for the Greedy, for there is the kingdom of failure, sorrow, and eternal damnation.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment