Wednesday, March 17, 2021

CONCEIT

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 234                                 March 18, 2021
 

CONCEIT

Conceit is the bastard child of pride.” – Doel Cam Nai.  An overwhelming sense of superiority and greatness is manifest as conceit.  Conceit is the highest form of pride and we read in the Holy Bible, in the Book of Proverbs, that: “Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.”

Do not be he who falls, for great is the fall of the proud, the conceited, and the self absorbed.  Look to your God for the humility which is the very antitheses of conceit, pride, self-absorption.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment