Monday, March 29, 2021

ANTICIPATION OF GLORY

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 264                                 March 30, 2021
 

ANTICIPATION OF GLORY

In the words of the Sage, “The glory which awaits us in the next life exceeds the ability of man to understand.  As we toil, enjoy, and celebrate this, our mortal life, we cannot help but anticipate the glory of life after death.

Our Lord God promises us Eternal Glory as the reward for a life well-lived.  It is our intent, our behaviour, our faith, and our works which determine which of God’s ‘many houses’ will allow us to enter, to prosper, and to joy within.

I sit in meditation and try to contemplate the wonders that await me in the Celestial realms above.  I then realize that my mortal and very finite mind is incapable of contemplating or understanding the rewarding life to come.

Pray for one another, pray for me.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment