Monday, March 29, 2021

WE'RE ALL GETTING TIRED OF "BLACK THINGS!"

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 266                                 March 30, 2021
 

6-YEAR OLD KILLED OVER CLOGGED TOILET

YOU GUESSED IT, “IT’S A BLACK THING!”

Buy Alec MacLeod’s book, “Picasso of Pain” at Amazon.com

Dateline, Texas – Another, “It’s a Black Thing” report … Raymeon [now there’s a ghetto name for ya] Means, aged 35 is charged with shooting a little girl to death over a clogged toilet.  Get this, this bastard finds the toilet stopped up and overflowing.  He gets pissed, blames the little girl, and shoots her to death!

How many times must we see, hear, read of, and experience the violent Black American subculture and the threat they pose to decent humanity?  How much longer will we let this ‘black plague’ creep across our land?

As I’ve reported before, FBI statistics show that the single most common cause of death among American Blacks is American Blacks!  I’m not a proponent of the death penalty but, if I were, I’d pull the switch on this piece of crap myself.  I’d flush him all the way to Hell!

https://nypost.com/2021/03/22/texas-child-6-fatally-shot-because-of-clogged-toilet/

I’m Max, and that’s the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment