Wednesday, March 31, 2021

TOLERANCE

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 270                                 April 1, 2021
 TOLERANCE

The Sage says, “Tolerance is a quality least understood, least applied, yet most misrepresented.”  In my dictionary, tolerance is defined as a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions, beliefs, and practices that differ from one's own.

In today’s America, that being Canada as well, the word is so often misused, and even abused by those who would deny anyone fairness, objectivity, or permission.  The devious and closed minds of evil and designing men and women use words such as “tolerance” to deceive and destroy.

Know your heart.  Understand the hearts of others.  Oppose those whose evil design is to represent tyranny for tolerance.  Pray for those who oppose you.  Pray for those who deny the truth.  Most of all, pray.

No one knows what is next.  I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.

Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment