Sunday, March 28, 2021

THE VALUE OF A "PAL"

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 261                                 March 29, 2021
 

THE VALUE OF A PAL

In the words of the Sage, “Pals are as gold in the treasury of life.  Many have acquaintances, friends, and if they are truly fortunate they have a pal.  As we move along the journey of life, it is a pal who helps smooth the bumps and fill the cracks along the pathway.

Life without a pal is truly an empty one.  Pray for the true pals in life, and those who share that special bond of friendship and love.  I have a pal, and am grateful for him every day.  That pal is “Don”.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment