Sunday, March 7, 2021

KATE SMITH, "AMERICA'S SWEETHEART", SINGS "GOD BLESS AMERICA".

 ------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 202                                 March 7, 2021

 

PATRIOTISM NEVER DIES

Life in these United States has gotten pretty sweet, cushy, and downright easy for those of us who have seen tougher times and recognize the blessings of a country that remains largely free.  I love to express this freedom from time to time and reaffirm my own patriotism as well as that of you, my listeners, readers, and viewers.

Today I came across an original wire recording (Yes, Max Allen Media owns wire recording equipment) of "America's Sweetheart", Kate Smith, singing her debut release of "God Bless America".  As patriotic Americans who realize that our freedom can be taken away as easily as it has been tolerated.

It is for this reason that a patriotic moment might not be such a bad thing.I hope you find it as inspiring as I do.  This audio is recorded directly from the spool of wire on the machine.  I hope you find it inspirational and entertaining.

Love to all,  Max.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment