Monday, April 5, 2021

'LOVE' ISN'T ALWAYS 'LIKE'

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 281                                 April 6, 2021
 

LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS 'LIKE'

Love and like are related, but far from the same.” – Doel Cam Nai.  It is easy to love someone, anyone, in the spirit of Christ Jesus.  It’s not always so easy to ‘like’ someone.  I know of a young man whose brother is highly unlikable.  A snippy, irritating, and trouble-making soul, he is difficult if not impossible to like.  My friend loves his brother dearly, but cannot find it in his heart to like him.  I understand.

The Lord commands us to love our fellow man, but never mentions ‘liking’ anyone.  Some folks are just unlikable, and that’s that.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment