Sunday, April 4, 2021

WORRY

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 277                                 April 5, 2021
 

WORRY

The Sage says, “Worry is most often worse than that which you are worrying about. We know that concern is normal, even natural, as it is an expression of our care and how we deal with many situations in life.

Worry, on the other hand, is the handmaiden of despair.  Surely there are serious events, incidents, and possibilities in everyone’s life, but these should be prayed over, thought over, and planned over, rather than worried over.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment