Saturday, April 17, 2021

TRUTH OF THE HEART

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 309                                 April 18, 2021
 

TRUTH OF THE HEART

One must be true to one’s self at all costs.  The sage says, “The gift of inner truth and conviction of self assures your complete honesty in mind, body, and spirit.”  Indeed, so many of us are living in a world self-imposed dishonesty and a lack of truth.  That is the truth to yourself.  Look deep in your hearts, pray over what you see, look again, and then act on this.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment