Tuesday, April 6, 2021

THE MOB MENTALITY: A REPLAY OF ISSUE #1

------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH SILLINESS IN THE LAND OF THE FREE
------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 284                                 April 7, 2021
 

              THE MOB MENTALITY

The sage says, “One man will cry alone.  Two men will cry out together.  Three men will band, riot, steal, and kill.”   When we follow for the sake of following, we find ourselves on the path to death, destruction, or worse … eternal damnation.

Do not be as the ‘sheep’ among men, those we call ‘Sheeple’.  Be of your own mind and follow the promptings of your heart.

No one knows what is next, I am a sage.  I am not a prophet.  I pray for knowledge and I pray for wisdom.  Please pray with me.

Doel Cam Nai

No comments:

Post a Comment