Tuesday, August 2, 2022

MAX & KEVIN: I never meant to put him on the spot.

 THE MAX ALLEN REPORT

-----------------------------------------------------------
Volume #08022022-1100                              August 2, 2022

MAX & KEVIN: ON THE SPOT

Putting Kevin on the spot

Although it was never intended [Kevin Miller is a friend] I'm afraid I put him on the spot this morning concerning the entire LGBTQ issue and how harmful this lifestyle is.  A self-destructive series of bad choices result in high suicide rates, self-mutilation rates, domestic violence rates and a plethora of mental diseases.

The only thing worse than this horrific unnatural behaviour is exposing children to it and even endorsing it in front of young and impressionable minds.  These are innocent children and need to be protected at all costs.

I understand that when you work for a commercial broadcast company there are areas you 'just can't go' and such was the case this morning.  When I asked Kevin his opinion he responded as expected, and with the professional demeanour of an experienced broadcaster.  When he said, "I've already given my opinion" [referring to a glib one-liner earlier in the broadcast] he deflected the question very well.

Again, this is not meant to demean or insult because I like Kevin and admire so many of his traits.  However, when it's time to talk it's time to talk.

I'm Max, and that's the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment